Working tenants only due to mortgage restrictions Sorry no pets
This great apartment briefly comprises of:
- Living room featuring good quality dark oak laminate flooring, off-white décor & up-lighters. Furniture provided includes a large sofa large glass & side table with accompanying TV stand & side table.
- Kitchen includes integrated washing machine, electric oven & hob and refrigerator with freezer compartment. Features plenty of storage and breakfast bar with stools.
- Modern bathroom with shower and high quality fixtures and fittings
- Main bedroom double in size, features décor similar to lounge. Furnished with double bed & mattress, night stand and fitted wardrobe area.
- Set in a stone-built listed building, this property has many features in keeping with the buildings age including double glazed sash windows & solid wood antique effect doors.
- Located adjacent to the Cooper Gallery this property offers excellent opportunities for commuters and those working in the town centre.
When applying to rent one of our properties applications will be accepted but no guarantee you get the property. Only when you pay your deposit will the property be taken off the market. Contact a member of staff for further details.
Beecroft Estates offer a Lettings and Management Service. We have a special offer available including, 6 months management for free* T's & C's apply. If you are considering renting your property or if you're looking at buy to let then please call Jeff Brown, Lettings Manager on 01226 340 110
Bond £400 Rent £400. Working tenants only due to mortgage restrictions.. Fully furnished top floor 1 bed apartment. Ideally located for both commuters and those working in the town centre. Call us now to book a viewing! 01226340110.