Posted on Wednesday, August 4, 2021
Posted on Monday, June 14, 2021
Posted on Tuesday, May 11, 2021
Posted on Friday, February 7, 2020
The stunning five-bedroom farmhouse at Ringinglow with its own dedicated bar and games room, a tennis court, an indoor swimming pool and 48 acres of grounds, was the city’s most expensive sale of the year. Here’s your chance to see it in all its glory. (Images: Rightmove).
Posted on Tuesday, February 4, 2020
The Government has proposed detailed regulations for enforcing mandatory five-year electrical safety checks in the private rented sector from July this year.
The Electrical Safety Standards in the Private Rented Sector (England) Regulations 2020 were laid in Parliament on the 13th January. They require approval from both the House of Commons and the House of Lords before they come into force.
Posted on Monday, January 20, 2020
prices and activity over the past few weeks.
Here are some key facts:
Post-election bounce as optimism returns
- 2.3% (+£6,785) surge in the price of property coming to market, the largest monthly rise we have ever recorded at this time of year
- Increased optimism also releasing pent-up demand as would-be buyers judge the election result gives a window of stability
- Over 1.3 million buyer enquiries since election, up 15% compared to same period a year ago, suggesting an active spring market ahead
- 7.4% growth in number of sales agreed, as early birds act quickly
- Strong desire to get onto the housing ladder results in first-time buyers facing all-time highs in the price of properties with two bedrooms or fewer